ARNICAmfort™ Runner's Feet Arnica Soak & Soothe Herbal Foot Bath - INGREDIENTS, DIRECTIONS, SPECS
1. ARNICA HERBAL FOOT TEA POUCH:
Arnica (Montana and Mexicana) Flowers, Arnica (Montana and Mexicana) Extract; Essential Extracts of: Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Flexuosum), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Citronella (Java, Cymbopogon Winterianus), Birch (Betula Lenta, Betula Pendula), Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis, Matricaria Chamomilla), Neroli (Citrus Aurantium, Orange Blossom), Pine (Pinus Sylvestris), Cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens), Lavender (Lavendula Augustifolia), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Jasmine (Jasminum Grandiflorum), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Orange (Citrus Sinensis); Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate).
2. PURIFYING SALTS:
Sea Salts, Sun Salts, Pink Himalayan Salts, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate).
3. ARNICA FOOT CREAM:
Water (Aqua), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Menthol; Extracts of: Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Arnica (Arnica Montana)*, Capsicum (Capsicum Annuum), White Willow Bark (Salix Alba)*, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)*; Beezwax; Oils of: Sunflower Seed(Heli anthus Annuus)*, Neem Seed (Melia Azadirachta)*, Rose (Rosa Damascena); Xanthan Gum, Grain Alcohol*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.*Organic
4. SOOTHING SOCKS (size 6-12):
Infused with Chamomile (Chamomile Roman (Anthemis Nobilis, Matricaria Chamomilla) and Lavender (Lavendula Augustifolia).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove #1 ARNICA HERBAL FOOT TEA POUCH from the kit and place it in a bucket or large bowl (large enough for soaking both feet). Do not remove herbs from the pouch.
- Remove #2 PURIFYING SALTS from the kit. Pour the salts out of the plastic bag into the bowl.
- Pour hot tap water over the herbal tea pouch and the salts, and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Check the water to make sure it is of comfortable temperature and will not burn your skin before placing your feet in it.
- When the water temperature is safe and comfortable, place your feet into the water. Do not remove the herbal pouch from the water.
- Add more warm water to cover the feet up to a preferred level, if needed.
- Soak feet for up to 30 minutes. You can add more warm water to keep the soak of a desired temperature.
- Remove feet from the soak water. Dry feet with an old towel or paper towel (herbs may stain a towel).
- Remove #3 ARNICA FOOT CREAM from the kit and massage it gently into your feet for 5-10 minutes. Do not remove excess cream.
- Remove #4 SOOTHING SOCKS from the kit and wear them on your feet. Leave them on for at least an hour or overnight to allow the extracts to absorb well into the skin.
- Dispose of the herbal foot bath water and the used herbs. Do not place used herbal pouch in sanitation or plumbing. The used herbs can be placed into a yard waste and the empty pouch can be washed and reused for various purposes.